At Huron Fabrication and Machine Corp, we undertake sheet metal fabrication by offering the services of Hardware Press Insertion.
We employ the services of trained staff and advanced automated equipment to mold and form sheet metal using press insertion.
Equipment used for Hardware Press Insertion
We use the following equipment for our press insertion services:
2001 PEM Series 4
The PEM series 4 Press is a specialized machine providing 6 tons of force and having a 45.7 cm / 18” throat depth. These specifications enable clearance of a large number of chassis configurations. Other features include
- Pneumatic power of speed
- Consistent and simple operation
- Rapid tooling change over saves time and is great for short runs
This equipment is designed for increased productivity that in turn directly affects our quick turnaround time and manufacturing capacity.
55 Ton H- Frame Shop Press
Another piece of specialized equipment, this machine can be used horizontally for specific applications. Other features include
- Easily adjustable height of press bed
- Safe as friction prevents bed from dropping and handle from spinning upon release
- Ability of full off-center pressing at full rated capacity across without of upper frame without any bending
Quality assurance and quick service
The equipment that we pick and own for our processes is determined by the quality it provides as well as the features that allow us to get the job done quickly. We only buy from reputed brands and update our machinery regularly in order to keep up with new developments.